Saturday, October 29, 2011

About this blog

We are a homeschooling family currently living in Peru.  About twice a year, we go on a big sightseeing trip within Peru or somewhere else.  There are very few blogs (relatively) out there on international traveling with children, especially said travel on a tight budget.  So I thought I would throw my two cents out into the vast internet void.  Hopefully, you'll see it doesn't have to cost much to take your kids to see our world.


I realize now that a lot of my travel blogging is going to be retroactive, accounted mostly from memory.  I wish now that I had thought to write down names and numbers of hotels and restaurants and give other travelers more specific information.    But hopefully, sharing our experiences in general will give others an idea of what is possible.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there. I'm glad I found your blog. we are a family of 3 my daughter is only 1year and 6month and we are going to chile for 3 months to see my family and to travel north and south. I really want to ho to San pedro but I haven't heard of many people taking their kids there. so I was happy to see you did it. thanks for the tips on renting a car in calama. ps keep writing your trips you are quite an inspiration hehe.

    ReplyDelete